Welcome to this course!#
In this course you will learn how to develop and deploy an end to end data application with SQL, Python and Jupyter notebooks.
We will be working with open datasets and will expose you to various techniques to do exploratory data analysis. We will walk you through best practices to establish a connection to a database securely, perform basic, intermediate and advanced queries, and visualize your results. Furthermore, you will learn how to package and deploy your SQL application into a shareable data product - such as a dashboard!
- Designing your first movie recommendation system
- An introduction to Recommendation Systems
- Mastering Package Management with Poetry
- Designing a Movie Recommender System Pipeline
- Data wrangling and exploratory data analysis in Jupyter
- Setting up a recommendation system
- Setting up an API using FastAPI
- Testing with Pytest
- Writing a Dockerfile for a FastAPI Application with Ploomber, SQL, and DuckDB